Careers: Car Sales
Do you know your AMG's from your M-Sports? Your V10 from your V6?
Would you like to sell the best selection of premium used cars in the area?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive at the top of their game, with an excellent knowledge of premium brand cars to join our team at Ipswich.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying buyers by understanding customer's requirements
- Demonstrating vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features
- Closing sales by overcoming objections
- Selling various aftersales products such as paint protection and warranties
- Ensuring all cars are fully prepared and ready for sale
- Carrying out vehicle handovers
The successful applicant will be hard working, have previous motor trade sales experience, and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of excelling sales targets.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for an experienced and qualified vehicle technician to join us at our dealership in Ipswich.
For this role, you will have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic. You will be required to carry out vehicle servicing, diagnose faults and maintain and repair customers' vehicles.
You will be working on premium brand vehicles, in an independent dealership. It is an autonomous role with a high level of responsibility where you will be managing your own work-load.
Responsibilities as a vehicle technician include:
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify faults
- Explaining technical information to customers in a clear manner
- Making sure that parts and systems are working correctly
- Carrying out routine service checks such as fluid level checks, tyre rotation, oil changes, etc.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle parts
- Carrying out routine maintenance on vehicles
- Keeping the workspace clean and tidy
- Being mindful of health and safety in the workshop
Further requirements for this role include:
- A Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds, NVQ) or equivalent training
- A valid driver's licence
- Your own set of tools
- Commit to Health and Safety guidelines
Salary will be reflective of experience and qualification level
Due to company expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to join our team.
Main Job Function:
As Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. You will receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person, and successfully convert these into bookings, therefore maximising service, sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products. You will accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Key tasks as a Service Advisor include:
- Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Manage the Technician's diary and book in work as required
- Advise on the estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers' needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce and invoices on our in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
Previous experience as a Service Advisor within the Motor Trade is essential.
A full valid driving licence is also essential for this role.
The ideal person will have a friendly approach to customers and an engaging personality with great attention to detail offering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.